9.11.2008

A little further...



As I have been able to steal time I have been able to get more siding up. It is certainly much easier going up than down, especially when working by yourself. Anne pitched in on Saturday to help get a few boards on and again a little last night so that she could use the driver. We finished getting the first board on the north side and so now have a basepoint on all 4 sides. The tricky part will be working the windows into the equation. I took some quick measurements last night and discovered that the first two windows are very close to the module but for some reason the last two openings are a couple of inches off. So I'll probably spend the next couple of days working out the layout for the boards on the back side before getting any further on the north and west sides. I'll try and post more often...



No comments: