10.19.2007

Flooring and Plaster

Thought I'd post a couple of quick photos (not very good ones) of the flooring and the plaster. Peter St. Germain and his assistant Jamie have been laying up lath and KalKore for the plaster. Tobin, meanwhile, has been laying out the floor. For flooring we are using birch plywood just screwed down. The plywood is PureBond (click on the link to the right) and has no added formaldehyde. If we don't like it or if a sheet gets damaged (i.e. the dog destroys it) I figure we can easily replace it.



Shower niches.



2 comments:

Ashley said...

Corey,
Who would have known we had so much in common? I love those red cabinets! I wanted them for our next house...Anyways, the house has come a long way, I can't wait to see the finished product.
Ash :-)

cpapadopoli said...

Believe me, I can't wait to see the finished product either. We start putting together the red cabinets this weekend.